Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Knife River Outing

Well, a new adventure destination for us is the Knife River. It's just a few minutes north of us along Lake Superior and it's a great place to go exploring, swimming, minnow and crawfish catching, etc. We had been once with just us (see earlier blog), but over Labor Day weekend, Josh, Bridget and their kids joined us. Josh, me and the kids all enjoyed jumping off the rocks into a pool. Enjoy!


Louise, Maren, Bailey (cousin) and Brendan


Nolan (cousin) sunbathing







Josh jumping off the rocks with Bret cheering him on.











Then Connor's turn.




Then Nolan (above) and Maren (on the left).









And finally mom; who says that you can't walk on water?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louise,
Great pictures!!! I am jealous of all the fun things you do with your fam!!! I would love to see pics of the new house. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. I will keep checking back to see those pics of the new house!!