Saturday, November 3, 2007

Connor's First Cello Camp

Connor and I spent the day at Eagle Bluff, an environmental learning center, attending his first cello day camp. He had 2 group cello lessons, 2 percussion classes and 2 nature classes. He really enjoyed his cello teacher, a man from the cities. His usual teacher is a woman and I think it was good for him to see an adult man playing and teaching him. Besides, he was great with the kids! Connor had a great time and already asked half way through the day when we could come back. Enjoy! This is my first time posting videos, so I hope that it works.

Connor before he started his recital.


This is March in G Major by Bach. Connor hasn't started this piece yet, but the teacher taught the students that weren't that far yet an accompanying part in the piece.



I was hoping to have another video, but I think it's too big. I'll keep trying and post it when/if I can.

No comments: