Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Hockey Pictures









Some of you may be asking if I need to be commited to a mental institution having 3 kids in hockey, but actually, it's been a lot of fun. They all are doing great and loving it (for the most part). I'm hoping that the last of the arctic chill is gone. We've been experiencing a warm up, which I'm told won't last. I actually would prefer colder temps, so the slush would go away. Apparently, I have at least 2 more months of this junk.

We're preparing for a "winter break". We're headed to Madison, WI to visit Dave and Jenny. Then to Wisconsin Dells, for a visit to Great Wolf Lodge. Then we'll come home to celebrate Connor's 9th birthday, where else, but a water park (The Edge).

I'm being paged by Mr. Brendan. So that's all for now.

No comments: